Login to forums:

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 74 of 74

Thread: Wiring Drama

  1. #51
    Lifetime User GV1390's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Niagara Falls
    Posts
    4,568
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motocrossx23 View Post
    Holy flying spaghetti monster you guys are ridiculous!
    I <3 spaghetti, just saying.

    Looks good to me Dan, don't sweat it.

  2. #52
    Lifetime User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wheatfield,NY
    Posts
    9,644
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DougFresh View Post
    Sooo, there is no heaterz in this thread?

  3. #53
    Lifetime User ubengineering's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wherever the Lasers are
    Posts
    6,347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Final GTS View Post
    Jealous people... will always feel that others are trying to "prove something" in order to feel better about their inability to "prove anything".
    x2, vipers are awesome

  4. #54
    Regular User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Final GTS View Post
    Jealous people... will always feel that others are trying to "prove something" in order to feel better about their inability to "prove anything".

    We can go round and round on this one. Care to explain so the Drama section can be used for its intended purpose? You may be joking, or you may be a drive-by-drama toolbag... cant tell yet.
    Are you still trying to throw insults my way?
    jealous? of you? thats comical
    prove something? i said the wiring job you did was not impressive, all that lead to was you proving you are a juvenile that acts a fool when anyone says even slightly negative

    like i said grow up, stop acting like a child and move on
    or you can keep talking shit behind your keyboard and puffing your chest out

    either way, im sitting here

  5. #55
    Lifetime User Gus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sterling
    Posts
    3,204
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Final GTS View Post
    Jealous people... will always feel that others are trying to "prove something" in order to feel better about their inability to "prove anything".

    We can go round and round on this one. Care to explain so the Drama section can be used for its intended purpose? You may be joking, or you may be a drive-by-drama toolbag... cant tell yet.
    I was just driving-by, and decided to throw shit on your lawn.

  6. #56
    Team Jackstands Final GTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Amherst
    Posts
    1,220
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brilliantyellowg60 View Post
    Are you still trying to throw insults my way?
    jealous? of you? thats comical
    prove something? i said the wiring job you did was not impressive, all that lead to was you proving you are a juvenile that acts a fool when anyone says even slightly negative

    like i said grow up, stop acting like a child and move on
    or you can keep talking shit behind your keyboard and puffing your chest out

    either way, im sitting here
    Dude, seriously, learn how to fucking read and piss off. Was it you I quoted in that message? No? Then STFU.
    The Viper Doctor
    White Viper SRT-10, VS-1500TTvc
    Black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8

  7. #57
    Regular User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Final GTS View Post
    Dude, seriously, learn how to fucking read and piss off. Was it you I quoted in that message? No? Then STFU.
    LOL

  8. #58
    Lifetime User dirtye30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,088
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon View Post
    ing's after e's are epic grammar disasters.
    Out of that whole abortion of a post, that's all you managed to pick out? Way to go super sleuth!
    Last edited by dirtye30; 08-24-2011 at 12:42 PM.

  9. #59
    Lifetime User 93dx--hatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Caz Creek
    Posts
    5,626
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Damn, I never connected Brilliant to that Rallye build, I remember reading that for the first time, Nice work man

  10. #60
    Lifetime User Studderin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    4,168
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think vipers suck more the VW now.
    New Era Performance 2001 Z28 6speed, cam only 413whp

  11. #61
    I can has burnouts? cougarspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    14,403
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    But neither as much as your grammar?
    http://www.nyspeed.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1346&dateline=1294292  807

  12. #62
    Lifetime User Studderin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    4,168
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    than that ; then dyno queens
    New Era Performance 2001 Z28 6speed, cam only 413whp

  13. #63
    I can has burnouts? cougarspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    14,403
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why does it bother you and others that I don't feel like racing my car?
    Last edited by cougarspeed; 10-15-2011 at 12:23 PM.
    http://www.nyspeed.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1346&dateline=1294292  807

  14. #64
    Lifetime User Studderin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    4,168
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey I'm messing with you. I know what you mean, Ive done a ton of car stuff this year and don't care to post it, people can go fuck off. do your own thing, and have fun.
    Guys don't know kevin, thats why this is so funny to anyone that dose, reading the shit on here. Hes super humble and dose everything on cars himself, everything.
    Viper doctor? can put his foot in him mouth now, and stop trying to shit on him its not gona work.
    Last edited by Studderin; 10-15-2011 at 12:26 PM.
    New Era Performance 2001 Z28 6speed, cam only 413whp

  15. #65
    I can has burnouts? cougarspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    14,403
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well then we should all grab a beer next time im in roch. Maybe I will bring the FD and not race anybody haha
    http://www.nyspeed.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1346&dateline=1294292  807

  16. #66
    American Forum Vendor 1QIKZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    6 car lengths ahead
    Posts
    5,327
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Studderin View Post
    hey I'm messing with you. I know what you mean, Ive done a ton of car stuff this year and don't care to post it, people can go fuck off. do your own thing, and have fun.
    Guys don't know kevin, thats why this is so funny to anyone that dose, reading the shit on here. Hes super humble and dose everything on cars himself, everything.
    Viper doctor? can put his foot in him mouth now, and stop trying to shit on him its not gona work.
    does (dose)

    Sieg Heil ! (Grammar Nazi)
    "My Z is a hybrid vehicle....it runs on gasoline and money."

  17. #67
    Team Jackstands Final GTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Amherst
    Posts
    1,220
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Studderin View Post
    Guys don't know kevin, thats why this is so funny to anyone that dose, reading the shit on here. Hes super humble and dose everything on cars himself, everything.
    Viper doctor? can put his foot in him mouth now, and stop trying to shit on him its not gona work.
    A guy who is "super humble" would have kept his mouth shut in the first place regardless what he thought. Obviously, not the case here.

    I would like to see someone find a post from me: -anytime, anywhere, EVER- where I openly attack something that someone else built, no matter how shitty or incorrectly built I thought it was.

    Good luck in your search.

    Yet somehow, this toolbag who WAS WRONG, is the "super humble" one. Fuck you is all I have to say, acting like I am trying to "shit on him". More like cramming his own retarded comment back in his mouth. You don't know ME: the people reading this who DO, are laughing the exact same way about Kevin.
    Last edited by Final GTS; 10-15-2011 at 02:48 PM.
    The Viper Doctor
    White Viper SRT-10, VS-1500TTvc
    Black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8

  18. #68
    Lifetime User Studderin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    4,168
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    porkchop sandwiches
    New Era Performance 2001 Z28 6speed, cam only 413whp

  19. #69
    Regular User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Final GTS View Post
    A guy who is "super humble" would have kept his mouth shut in the first place regardless what he thought. Obviously, not the case here.

    I would like to see someone find a post from me: -anytime, anywhere, EVER- where I openly attack something that someone else built, no matter how shitty or incorrectly built I thought it was.

    Good luck in your search.

    Yet somehow, this toolbag who WAS WRONG, is the "super humble" one. Fuck you is all I have to say, acting like I am trying to "shit on him". More like cramming his own retarded comment back in his mouth. You don't know ME: the people reading this who DO, are laughing the exact same way about Kevin.
    still calling me names kid? someday we'll meet and we will see who gets things crammed back into their mouth

  20. #70
    BoaterFry Fry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eRetirement
    Posts
    27,594
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Internet threats are so 2005.

    "PS - Dear Fry, We miss you. Drinkers anonymous"

  21. #71
    GIMME DA COOKIES JayS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Williamsville
    Posts
    25,430
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't like having disks crammed into me... unless they're Oreos, and then only in the mouth.

  22. #72
    BoaterFry Fry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eRetirement
    Posts
    27,594
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hamburger patties.

    "PS - Dear Fry, We miss you. Drinkers anonymous"

  23. #73
    Mr. G Q Onyx Z32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    18,453
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alright that's enough. If you want to fight each other set it up via PMs.

  24. #74
    I can has burnouts? cougarspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    14,403
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Real cool pal.
    Last edited by cougarspeed; 10-17-2011 at 10:08 PM.
    http://www.nyspeed.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1346&dateline=1294292  807

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •