Thread: 2002 Yamaha SX Viper 700 snowmachine

EA Scammin'
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2002 Yamaha SX Viper 700 snowmachine

Here's the story:

Up for sale is a 2002 Yamaha SX Viper snowmobile. 700cc (696cc according to Yamaha) triple cylinder, two stroke, oil injected. This was my chicks sled last year, she recently bought a 2008 Yamaha Phazer, so this is taking up room.

No electric start, nor reverse.

High miles: 7,8xx miles on chassis. Engine was completely rebuilt 2,XXX miles ago. Rebuild includes new Wiesco pistons/rings, new bearings in the bottom end, new gaskets, ect. This was not your typical two-stroke top end rebuild, motor came out, everything was gone through. Have run AmsOil Interceptor 2-stroke oil in it since the work was done, prior to that, Yamalube 2-stroke was used in this sled. The original plugs were also replaced at this point. Never fouled a plug, just figured might as well replace them at this point.

9/18/10: New track w/96 picks down the center. Also, new jack-shaft bearings, chain case oil (Ams oil), new slides, new bogey wheels, and new belt. Also, new rear suspension bushings included with this machine. ($612.XX)

1/11: Installed Ski-Doo Pilot skis with dual Woodys carbides. ($319.00)

9/10/11: Installed new right trailing arm, original had a dent in the bottom side, figured I would replace it just to be safe.
    ($86.XX)

Stored like this: Tank drained, float bowls drained, then filled with a gallon of C12, started and ran for a bit, then shut off. Pulled it over today (9/10/11), took a couple yanks, fired right up. Has not run since 2/28/11.

All and all, this is a great, fast sled. Mind you, this is no big bump sled, but its a blast on groomed trails/lakes. Yamaha reliable. Cosmetically, there are a few rips in seat, easily fixed by a seat cover. Other than that, a couple of scratches and scuff marks, but no damage to the hood/chassis. But, hey, they stopped making new 2002's in 2002.

Asking $1,800 or REASONABLE OFFER.

By "REASONABLE", I mean something in the four digits, not $200.00. It's not a 1986 Polaris XLT. No offense to the guy who is trying to sell one on here! I have some wiggle room, as do you in the four digit price bracket.

So, PM me. You can come out, start it up, take it for a rip around the yard (I did today on the grass, it was fucking sweet.)

Here are some pics:

EA Scammin'
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, will consider trade and cash on my end for a newer FOUR STROKE jetski. Yamaha or Sea-Doo only.

EA Scammin'
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sold.