Login to forums:

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

User Tag List

Thread: Any Continental/United frequent flyers out there?

.08 is NOT too drunk to drive Joe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Any Continental/United frequent flyers out there?

So our work just changed preferred airlines from CO/United to another airline. They are offering status matches. I have over 100k miles, and everything I need except a screenshot from a gold/platinum member of the MileagePlus My Account page so I can paste a few things into the screenshot of my account page.

Anyone out there gold or platinum on them and want to hook a fellow member up with free first class upgrades and booze in the president's club? You can do heaters in an old man cadillac in return if that's your sort of thing. Remove your personal identifying info if you like. PM me if you don't want to post here. Thanks!
    Last edited by Joe; 04-10-2012 at 12:26 PM.
    'Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative.'
    Your implies possession. You're = you are. To = where you're going. Too = Also. Two is more than one. If you call someone out on misuse of these, please don't spell it Grammer.

Double Wrapped. Cause, you know, well its GM ultradriver10000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can get you a screen shot.

Wife = "Honey please don't drift this corner, we have soup in the car."
    1997 Corvette 418| 2000 WS6 408 | 2013 Ram Cummins | 1997 Viper | 2012 F150 Eco

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stay away from the turbo props out of newark.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, not a fan of the CO turboprop. Only time it was cool was when I got on one about 6 months after 3407 and it was a brand new Q400 plane's first voyage. Probably the replacement

Ultra- Awesome
    Last edited by Joe; 04-10-2012 at 01:01 PM.
    'Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative.'
    Your implies possession. You're = you are. To = where you're going. Too = Also. Two is more than one. If you call someone out on misuse of these, please don't spell it Grammer.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing so far...anyone?