The good news is we are halfway through winter. The bad news is we are halfway through winter.
We offer this to most of our regular customers who realize that a head start on keeping a car looking good in summer actually begins in winter. It makes it easier for us for those customers who aren't on our wash plans.
I know a lot of us get caught in a slump of neglect for our cars, some more than others. But we are doing our mid season maintenance for our regulars and considering a potential nice stretch of weekend offering to NYSpeed and friends.
Basically this service is as follows:
- A thorough de-salting pre-wash and soft handwash
- Wheels cleaned, fender wells blasted out
- Undercarriage rinsed LIBERALLY and THOROUGHLY
- Vehicle dried gently and some spray sealant is applied
- Interior is brushed and vacuumed and blown out:we try to de-salt the best we can(which is where regular care attenuates accumulation)
- Hard surfaces wiped clean
- Glass cleaned
..a basic detail of sorts, but by no means a concours detail - winter maintenance.
This generally takes a few hours - and if you ask anyone, regular de-salting is key to keeping the interior salt free for the summer.
If there is interest, say so. PMs, posts, whatever you like.