Hey all, this is posted from my Craigslist ad...let me know if interested...also, Photobucket is down, so see the link below for photos...
Price (If Applicable):
Preferred Contact Method:
Private Message (PM)
REAL Name of Contact:
Up for your consideration is a fully renovated 2 BR apt. on Lafayette Ave., minutes away from the Elmwood Village, Bidwell Parkway, Richmond, Grant St., and the quickly developing Niagara Corridor. This amazing upper apt. is getting the finishing touches on a complete and total renovation, and you will be the first to enjoy it. This apartment leaves nothing to be desired, and includes:
- Fully refinished hardwood floors
- Freshly painted walls and trim
- Grand bay windows in huge front living room
- Large dedicated dining room
- Brand new Venetian blinds for all energy efficient windows
- Large walk in closets in both bedrooms
- Brand new kitchen with original built-ins, new cabinetry, and custom concrete counter-tops
- Brand new bathroom including tile floor, vanity, new tub, and new subway tile surround (with new lighting and exhaust fan)
- All appliances, including fridge, stove, and private washer/dryer (in basement)
- Your own personal storage space in the attic
The apartment will be available for move-in May 1st, 2017. 1st month and security of $950 due up front at lease signing (1 year minimum). No pets please, and no smoking in building. Background check will be performed, references required, as well as proof of income.
If interested, please send me an email with your full name and phone #, I will then call you to set up a viewing. I will not respond without this due to potential spam emails.